Parks and Lakes in the Lublin Region, Poland
If you are looking to spend your holiday with family and friends in a park by a lake surrounded by nature, this tour is for you! Join us for a trip that is a perfect balance between active vacation and relaxation, including hiking and biking trips through wide woodlands, canoeing on a majestic river, leisure time on the pond, bonfires and so much more! All suitable for children from the age of 3!
We will take you on this tour to:
Polesie National Park, a nature reserve north of Lublin, Poland, covering areas of majestic forests, evergreen meadows and many picturesque lakes. In the park you may observe various ecosystems, home of many unique wildlife, plants and hundreds of glorious birds, including some very rare species which can only be seen in this area. If you are so lucky, you might even get to meet a Polish moose, roe deer and red deer as well!
Lublin, the largest city in Eastern Poland and one of the country’s oldest settlements. Present-day city of Lublin is a vibrant cultural centre with a strong connection to its rich, over 700-years-long history. Between the city’s magnificent renaissance Old Town buildings you may find dozens of pubs and restaurants, many of them serving craft beer and local produce. In the summer, you will find the city full of musicians, performers and magicians (yes, magicians!) coming in from all over the world for the city’s over 24 annual international festivals!
Kazimierz Dolny, a small artists’ village located in the picturesque area of the Vistula river valley. Known under its Yiddish name as Kuzmir, it was the home of a Jewish community since the 14th century. Legend has it that in this town King Casimir the Great once had a romance with a Jewish girl called Ester. Until today Kazimierz possesses this unique charm of a small yet bustling settlement.
Canoeing on the Bug river
Biking in the woodlands of Polesie National Park
Climbing in the rope park
Relaxation on the pond
Hiking through the peat bogs of Polesie National Park
Guided tour in Lublin
Visit to Kazimierz Dolny
September 5th - 9th, 2018*
PRICE: 1,950 zloty per person for booking before July 15th.
For booking after July 15th, the price is: 2,150 zloty per person.
For a child below the age of 5 sleeping in one bed with the parents and not including meals the price is: 1300 zloty (maximum 1 child per couple);
For a child up to the age of 12 sleeping on an extra bed in the parents’ room the price is: 1950 zloty (maximum 1 extra bed per room).
Contact: Joanna Krauze firstname.lastname@example.org
If these dates doesn't suits you we may organise a private trip for your family and friends - please contact us for more details.
- 3 nights including breakfast in the 3-stars Spa Polesie Hotel, double occupancy
- 1 night in Lublin with breakfast in the 3-stars Wieniawski Hotel, double occupancy
Single supplement is extra 250 PLN
- Transportation within the programme (including transfer from Lublin Airport on Wednesday/Thursday night and transfer to Warsaw on Sunday afternoon)
- 4 lunches (appetizer, main dish, dessert, cold beverage). Dietary restrictions will be accommodated if possible
- All entrance tickets
- Rented bikes and canoes
A bike seat for a child below 7 years old is extra 50 PLN, paid on spot. The weight limit for the seat is 22 kg.
- Bonfire during the canoeing trip
- Technical staff during biking and canoeing trips
- Guided tour in Lublin
- Guided tour in Kazimierz Dolny
- All taxes and fees,
- Travel insurance
(please note that the sum of the insurance is 10 000 euro for medical treatment costs and 3000 euro for reimbursement for the consequences of accidents. If you wish to have higher sums for insurance, we kindly ask you to purchase it in your country)
Services not included
- Flights (We will provide a transfer from the Lublin Airport directly to the hotel. For the flight back we suggest taking a flight from Warsaw as we will provide a transfer to Warsaw on Sunday afternoon)
- Transfers outside the announced arrival and departure dates
- Spa service in Spa Polesie Hotel
- Pre or post-tour hotels or other accommodation
- Meals and services not mentioned above. Please note that we provide breakfast and lunches. Dinners can be ordered individually at the hotels’ restaurants, which offer a wide choice of regional cuisine.
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides and drivers
A deposit of 50% of the cost of the tour is required in order to sign up. To make the payment, you will receive a PayPal link from the organisers.
To sign up for the tour, each traveller must fill in a reservation form and make a deposit of 50% of the price. A PayPal link will be sent to you by the organisers up to 48 hours after sending the reservation form.
Upon payment of the deposit, ROOTKA Tours will issue an invoice. Reservation is only completed upon completing both these stages. Your deposit is fully refundable until May 15th, 2018. The second payment of 50% of the cost of the tour has to be paid no later than June 15th, 2018. (For the tour between in July).
Cancellation and refunds
Cancellation after May 15th, 2018 will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Cancellation after June 15th, 2018 will result in the forfeiture of the full trip price. (For the tour between in July).
By signing up for the tour, you accept the ROOTKA Tours Participation Conditions.